Yields, healthiness and good looking are TUR’s advantages!
- Trilinear hybrid variety with outstanding and stable yielding potential all over the country.
- Well-uniformed, large grain with low screening losses.
- Outstanding baking parameters – useful for milling and baking purposes.
- Very good sprouting resistance and good ergot resistance.
- Good lodging resistance.
- Very good tillering capacity.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is 2 sowing units, which is 180-210 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 65-75 kg/ha). In case of late sowing, the rate should be increased by 10%. In case of early sowing and intensive cultivate technology, the rate should be decreased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||early||Falling numbers||4.0||Medium|
|Time of ripening||early||Protein content||3.0||Medium|
|Height of the plant||traditional||Lodging resistance||5.9||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high|
|Brown rust||6.5||Medium||Leaves septoria||7.2||Good|
|Stem rust||7.1||Good||Foot diseases||7.8||High|