Record yield of excellent feed!
- Record and stable yields in all regions of Poland.
- Traditional plant type with stiff straw.
- High protein content of a very good amino-acid structure, which makes it very valuable component of the feedstuff for pigs and poultry.
- High winterhardiness ensures the crop safety.
- Very good healthiness.
- Good tillering capacity.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 320-360 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 140-170 kg/ha). In case of early sowing and intensive cultivate technology, the rate should be decreased by 10%. In case of late sowing, the rate should be increased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium early||Protein content||9.0||High|
|Time of ripening||medium early||Sprouting resistance||4.0||Medium|
|Height of the plant||traditional||Lodging resistance||7.1||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high||Winter hardiness||6.0||High|
|Snow mold||8.6||High||Leaves septoria||7.5||Good|
|Brown rust||8.2||High||Ear fusarium||7.8||High|
|Yellow rust||8.5||High||Foot diseases||7.7||Good|