Quality is the core!
- New winter wheat from DANKO with high yielding.
- Due to high tolerance to soil acidification, it is perfect for average and worse-quality soils. Recommended for cultivation in class IIIb to IVb soils.
- Registered in surveys in Poland and many European countries
- Excellent grain quality parameters, close to E / A group and excellent flour baking parameters.
- Very high disease resistance, especially to snow mold, wheat tan spot, yellow rust, stem base diseases and ear fusarium.
- Works well in grain monoculture and after maize.
- Medium high variety with very good lodging resistance.
- Characterized by medium maturity.
- Very good winter hardiness (4.5).
- Medium thickness grain (TGW approx. 44-48 g), with good uniformity, very high density and low offal content.
- Very good tillering capacity – we recommend lower sowing rates!
- The recommended sowing rate in the optimal sowing term is 350-390 germinating seeds per 1 m² (ca. 170-190 kg/ha).
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium||Protein content||5.0||High|
|Time of ripening||medium||Wet gluten amount||5.0||High|
|Height of the plant||medium||Sprouting resistance||5.0||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||medium||Lodging resistance||7.9||High|
|Brown rust||6.8||Medium||Ear fusarium||8.1||High|
|Yellow rust||8.5||High||Foot diseases||8.2||High|
|Leaves septoria||6.9||Medium||Brown leaf spot||7.5||Good|