Course on high yield!
- The newest spring triticale variety with outstanding yielding potential – No 1 in Poland in 2016.
- Stable and high yield in all cultivation regions of Poland.
- The highest resistance to powdery mildew, rynchosporium, leaves septoria and ear fusarium among all listed spring triticale varieties. High resistance to ergot.
- High TKW, very well-aligned grain combined with high density.
- Medium early time of ear emergence and ripening.
- Due to good soil acidity resistance, MAMUT might be cultivated on unregulated pH stands.
- Short straw (ca. 100 cm) with excellent lodging resistance.
- Recommended for cultivation on poorer soils.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 400-450 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 170-200 kg/ha).
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium early||Lodging resistance||8.0||High|
|Time of ripening||medium early||Sprouting resistance||5.0||Good|
|Height of the plant||short||Protein content||6.0||High|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high||Grain density||6.0||High|
|Brown rust||8.1||High||Ear fusarium||7.7||Good|
|Foot diseases||7.9||High||Yellow rust||8.6||High|