High yield, healthy and stiff!
- Semi-dwarf plant type.
- Very high yielding potential in both intensive and medium intensive cultivate technology.
- High protein content – perfect in animal feeding.
- Good healthiness and stiffness. In case of increased nitrogen fertilization, it requires shortening.
- Good looking, healthy ears and large grain of high density.
- Good tillering capacity. It requires lower sowing rate.
- Especially recommended for intensive and medium intensive cultivate technology in different climate and soil conditions on good and medium soils.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 300-350 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca.150-170 kg/ha).
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium||Protein content||6.0||High|
|Time of ripening||medium late||Lodging resistance||7.7||High|
|Height of the plant||short||Sprouting resistance||5.0||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||very high||Winter hardiness||6.0||High|
|Brown rust||8.0||High||Ear fusarium||7.9||High|
|Leaves septoria||7.2||Good||Yellow rust||8.5||High|
|Ear septoria||6.9||Medium||Snow mold||9.0||High|