The leader of poorer soils!
- High yielding potential, especially in medium intensive cultivate technology.
- The most stable yields among all higher type of varieties (in medium intensive cultivate technology).
- Fodder type of barley with high protein content.
- Large grain combined with the highest specific weight among all barley varieties, listed in Poland.
- Useful for barley grits production.
- Especially recommended for cultivation on poorer soils and in cereal mixtures.
- Very good healthiness. Its resistance to powdery mildew is based on Mlo genes.
- Good lodging resistance.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is 280-320 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 130-150 kg/ha).
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium||Protein content||6.0||High|
|Time of ripening||medium||Grain density||8.0||High|
|Height of the plant||medium||Lodging resistance||5.9||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high|
|Dark brown spot||7.8||High|