Very good milling parameters!
- Very good baking quality, quality group A.
- Very high protein and gluten of very good quality content.
- High yielding potential, useful for cultivation all over the country.
- Large and well-uniformed grain with low screening losses.
- Early variety, in Bogatka type.
- Stiff straw with good lodging resistance.
- Good winterhardiness and diseases resistance.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 380-400 germinating seeds per 1m2 (ca. 190-210 kg/ha). In case of early sowing and intensive cultivate technology, the rate should be decreased by 10%. In case of late sowing, the rate should be increased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||early||Protein content||7.0||High|
|Time of ripening||early||Gluten content||7.0||High|
|Height of the plant||medium length||Lodging resistance||6.5||Medium|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high||Sprouting resistance||3.0||Low|
|Brown rust||7.1||Good||Ear fusarium||7.7||Good|
|Leaves septoria||6.3||Medium||Brown leaf spot||7.4||Good|