Not only for poorer soils!
- Population rye variety with high and stable yields in Poland, Germany, Austria and Sweden.
- Early variety, useful for cultivation in different climate and soil conditions.
- Especially useful for poorer soils.
- Shortened straw and good lodging resistance make it possible to cultivate in intensive technology.
- Very good diseases resistance and high ergot resistance.
- Outstanding tillering capacity.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is 240-260 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 80-90 kg/ha), which is 2 sowing units. In case of late sowing, the rate should be increased by 10%. In case of early sowing and intensive cultivate technology, the rate should be decreased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||early||Falling numbers||3.0||Medium|
|Time of ripening||early||Protein content||6.0||High|
|Height of the plant||traditional||Lodging resistance||5.9||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high|
|Leaves septoria||6.8||Medium||Stem rust||7.4||Good|