Yield leader among population rye!
- Dańkowskie Turkus is a new variety of population rye characterized by a very high yield.
- Very good and good resistance to diseases, in particular to brown and stem rust, powdery mildew and stem diseases.
- Dańkowskie Turkus is an early variety. Perfect for poor soils.
- It is a variety with a traditional stem length and good lodging resistance.
- The grain has very good baking parameters, it is thick, very well-aligned, with low offal.
- Very good tillering ability.
- The recommended sowing rate is 240-260 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 80-90 kg / ha).
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium||Falling numbers||5.0||Good|
|Time of ripening||medium||Protein content||6.0||High|
|Height of the plant||medium||Lodging resistance||6.0||High|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high|
|Brown rust||7.3||Good||Leaves septoria||7.0||Good|
|Stem rust||7.7||Good||Foot diseases||7.4||Good|