Winterhardiness and low soil requirements!
- Good yielding potential all over the country, even on poorer soils (IVa, IVb classes).
- Good resistance to soil acidity.
- Bread wheat variety, A/B quality group.
- Medium high plants with good resistance to lodging.
- Well-uniformed grain with low screening losses.
- Good resistance to fungal diseases.
- High winterhardiness ensures crop safety.
- Medium late variety.
- Recommended for late sowing.
- Good tillering capacity.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 360-400 germinating seeds per 1m2 (ca. 180-190 kg/ha). In the event of early sowing and intensive cultivate technology, the rate should be decreased by 10%. In the event of late sowing, the rate should be increased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium late||Protein content||5.0||Good|
|Time of ripening||medium late||Gluten content||5.0||Good|
|Height of the plant||medium||Lodging resistance||6.7||Medium|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high||Sprouting resistance||5.0||Good|
|Brown rust||7.4||Good||Ear fusarium||7.8||High|
|Yellow rust||8.1||High||Foot diseases||7.2||Good|
|Leaves septoria||7.1||Good||Brown leaf spot||7.9||High|