- Kasyno is a short-stemmed winter triticale, with a very high level of yielding, it yields high in both medium-intensive and intensive cultivation technology.
- It shows very good adaptation properties to various climatic and soil conditions.
- It performs best on medium-quality and good-quality soil.
- Very good winter hardiness -5.5 on a 90
- Extraordinarily healthy, particularly resistant to snow mold, rhynchosporium, yellow rust, brown rust and fusarium ear blight.
- Grains with very high TGW and standard mass per storage volume/bulk density, and has very good fodder properties.
- High tillering capacity allows for significant reduction of sowing costs.
- The recommended sowing rate in optimal conditions is 250-300 germinating seeds / m2, i.e. ca.150-170 kg / ha.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium||Protein content||2.0||Low|
|Time of ripening||medium||Lodging resistance||6.6||High|
|Height of the plant||short||Winter hardiness||5.5||High|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high||Sprouting resistance||5.0||Good|
|Snow mold||7.5||High||Leaves septoria||7.5||Good|
|Brown rust||8.4||High||Ear fusarium||8.0||High|
|Yellow rust||8.6||High||Foot diseases||7.4||Good|