Accumulation of benefits!
- Stelvio triticale is a very fertile variety DANKO is registered in Poland after 2 years of research.
- Recommended for cultivation in soils of medium quality and weaker - class IIIa - IVb.
- Stelvio triticale is an early variety with very good disease resistance.
- It has a particularly high resistance to stem base diseases, blight septoria, powdery mildew, brown rust, rhynchosporium and ear fusarium.
- Good pre-harvest sprouting resistance.
- It has beautiful, thick grain (MTZ approx. 45 grams) with a very good uniformity and density.
- Due to the sensational tillering capacity low sowing rates per ha are recommended.
- It looks great in the field. It is a short, silver colour variety with beautiful long ears.
- Recommended sowing rate, with optimal sowing date is about 280-320 germinating grains per 1 m2 (approx. 140-160 kg/ha).
- For early sowing and intensive sowing cultivation technology, the rate should be reduced by 10%.
- In the case of delayed sowing, the sowing rate should be increased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||early||Protein content||4.0||Good|
|Time of ripening||early||Sprouting resistance||4.4||Good|
|Height of the plant||medium short||Lodging resistance||7.6||High|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high||Winter hardiness||6.0||High|
|Snow mold||7.3||Good||Leaves septoria||6.9||Medium|
|Brown rust||8.6||High||Ear fusarium||8.4||High|
|Yellow rust||7.7||High||Foot diseases||7.5||Good|