High sprouting resistance!
- Traditional length of straw.
- Very high and stable yields all over the country.
- Good winterhardiness.
- Very good diseases resistance.
- Early variety – ideal on poorer soils with water shortage.
- Well-uniformed grain with high TKW and low screening losses.
- High falling number and very good sprouting resistance.
- Increased protein content – perfect in animal feeding.
- Useful for late post corn sowing.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 350-380 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 160-180 kg/ha). In case of early sowing and intensive cultivate technology, the rate should be decreased by 10%. In case of late sowing, the rate should be increased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||early||Protein content||6.0||High|
|Time of ripening||early||Lodging resistance||7.3||Good|
|Height of the plant||traditional||Sprouting resistance||5.0||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high||Winter hardiness||4.5||Good|
|Snow mold||8.5||High||Leaves septoria||6.8||Medium|
|Brown rust||7.3||Good||Ear fusarium||7.9||High|
|Yellow rust||7.7||Good||Foot diseases||7.2||Good|