- Very good yields in all regions of Poland.
- Outstanding baking quality. E/A quality group.
- Large and well-uniformed grain with low screening losses.
- Exceptional healthiness. Superb resistance to snow mold (8,6), powdery mildew (8,2), yellow rust (8,9), foot diseases (8,1) and DTR (Drechslera tritici-repentis) (8,1).
- High winterhardiness.
- Good tolerance to low pH of soil, which allows for cultivation on poorer areas.
- Very good tillering capacity.
- Recommended sowing rate is about 320-350 germinating seeds per 1 m² (ca. 170-190 kg/ha). In case of early sowing and intensive cultivate technology, the rate should be decreased by 10%. In case of late sowing, the rate should be increased by 10%.
Hondia yield potential (in t/ha and as a % of standard)