Stable and tolerant!
- Huzar is the newest, yellow-grained oat variety.
- Medium early, evenly ripening, suitable for cereal mixtures.
- It is characterized by a high and stable level of yield (103% of the pattern in 2018-2019). Works best in dry years.
- It tolerates soil acidification and periodic moisture deficiencies, therefore it is recommended for cultivation in the weakest positions !!!
- Huzar is characterized by very good health, which makes it particularly useful in medium-intensive and ecological cultivation.
- The recommended sowing rate in optimal term is approx. 400-450 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (approx. 150-170 kg / ha).
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of panicle emergence||medium early||Lodging resistance||6.4||Good|
|Time of ripening||medium early||Protein content||4.0||Good|
|Height of the plant||medium||Fat content||3.0||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high||Grain density||5.0||Good|
|Crown rust||7.5||Good||Leaves septoria||8.1||High|