A flood of crops!
- One of the newest DANKO winter wheat varieties registered in Poland in 2019.
- It is characterized by a record high level of yield in both medium-intensive and intensive cultivation technology.
- Extremely disease resistant, especially to snow mold, powdery mildew, wheat tan spot, yellow and brown rust.
- Does not require the use of expensive fungicide protection technologies, which results in the optimization of cultivation costs.
- Works well in grain monoculture and maize sowing.
- A short variety with good stiffness.
- Characterized by high earliness and very good winter hardiness (4.5 on a 90 scale).
- Grain with very high density, medium thickness (TGW approx. 43-47 g) with a low share of offal and good pre-harvest sprouting resistance.
- Very good tillering capacity – lowering the seed rate is recommended!
- The recommended sowing rate in the optimal sowing term is 300-350 germinating seeds per 1 m² (ca. 160-180 kg/ha).
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||early||Protein content||3.0||Medium|
|Time of ripening||early||Wet gluten amount||4.0||Medium|
|Height of the plant||short||Sprouting resistance||5.0||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||medium||Lodging resistance||7,5||Medium|
|Winter hardiness||4.5||Very good|
|Brown rust||7.5||Good||Ear fusarium||7.2||Good|
|Yellow rust||9.0||High||Foot diseases||7.6||Good|
|Leaves septoria||6,9||Good||Brown leaf spot||7.7||Good|