Prolific, healthy, high quality!
- Kariatyda is the newest, high-quality (group E/A) winter wheat from DANKO breeding, registered in Poland in 2020.
- It is characterized by a high level of yield in both medium-intensive and intensive cultivation technology.
- It is an early variety, which is especially important when grown in poorer soils and in dry years.
- Has a medium straw length and good lodging resistance.
- Perfect for medium quality soils.
- Shows high winter hardiness, rated 4,5 (on a 90 scale).
- A variety with very good resistance to diseases, especially to: snow mold, powdery mildew, stem base diseases, yellow rust, wheat tan spot and ear fusarium.
- Kariatyda grain is nice and thick (TGW – 50 grams).
- Very good tillering capacity, good for delayed sowing, especially after maize.
- The sowing rate in the optimal sowing term is 300-350 germinating seeds per m2, ie: ca. 160-180 kg/ha.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||early||Protein content||5.0||Good|
|Time of ripening||early||Gluten content||4,0||Good|
|Height of the plant||medium||Sprouting resistance||5.0||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high||Lodging resistance||7.5||Good|
|Winter hardiness||4,5||Very good|
|Brown rust||6,8||Medium||Foot diseases||7,4||Good|
|Leaves septoria||9,0||Good||Brown leaf spot||7,4||Good|