Unprecedented fertility among malting barley!
- A new variety of malting barley characterized by a high and stable level of fertility in many European countries.
- It has above-average brewing quality of grain.
- A variety widely accepted by the brewing industry!
- Perfect for medium quality and better soils.
- Characterized by high resistance to diseases – especially to powdery mildew, rhynchosporium, barley rust and leaf net blotch.
- Short straw (Quench barley type) with good lodging resistance and very good resistance to ear breakage.
- High TGW, very good uniformity and density, and a low proportion of offal.
- Low protein content.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is 300-350 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca.150-170 kg / ha).
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium||Lodging resistance||6.0||High|
|Time of ripening||medium late||Protein content||1.0||Low|
|Height of the plant||medium short||Grain density||7.0||High|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high|
|Net blotch||7.8||High||Dark brown spot||7.4||Good|