A land of fertility!
- Etolia is the newest spring wheat with a very high yield, especially in the central and southern Poland.
- It is an early, short and stiff wheat variety with medium soil requirements and good tolerance to soil acidification. It has excellent adaptability to various climatic and soil conditions.
- Characterized by very good health, especially high resistance to yellow and brown rust, powdery mildew, DTR and stem base diseases.
- It is in line with the Green Deal strategy. Suits for growing with a reduced amount of fungicides used.
- Due to the highest resistance to stem base diseases and ear fusarium, it tolerates grain monoculture and sowing after maize.
- Etolia wheat is an early variety with good resistance to soil acidification. It works perfectly on mosaic soils and in dry years.
- Due to its earliness it can be used in cereal mixtures.
- Etolia is a short and extremely stiff variety - (8.5), which makes it suitable for cultivation in intensive technologies on good soils.
- It is characterized by a very high grain quality, ideal for milling and baking purposes (group E / A).
- Medium-sized grain with a very high density and protein content.
- The recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is 380-450 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (approx. 180-200 kg/ha).
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||early||Lodging resistance||8.5||High|
|Time of ripening||early||Sprouting resistance||5.0||Good|
|Height of the plant||medium||Protein content||7.0||High|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high||Gluten content||7.0||Good|
|Brown rust||7.8||High||Ear septoria||6.9||Medium|
|Yellow rust||9.0||High||Ear fusarium||7.4||Good|
|Foot diseases||8.8||High||Foot diseases||8.8||High|