Yield, quality, healthiness!
- Outstanding yielding potential, one of the best in Poland.
- Very good diseases resistance, especially to powdery mildew, brown rust, leaves septoria and ear fusarium.
- Large grain of very good quality parameters (group E/A).
- Multi-purposes variety. Recommended for spring sowing and as alternative.
- Medium high plants. In case of high soil moisture and intensive cultivation technology, it needs shortening.
- Useful for cultivation in different soil and climate conditions. Great performance on wheat-sugar soils.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 400-450 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 180-200 kg/ha).
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium late||Sprouting resistance||6.0||High|
|Time of ripening||medium late||Lodging resistance||7.2||Good|
|Height of the plant||medium ||Protein content||7.0||High|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high||Wet gluten amount||8.0||High|
|Brown rust||7.7||Good||Foot diseases||7.3||Good|
|Leaves septoria||7.1||Good||Foot diseases||7.9||High|
|Ear septoria||7.7||High||Yellow rust||7.9||High|