Extremely thick grain!
- The latest, very early variety of spring wheat.
- Telimena is characterized by a thick grain with very good quality of grain parameters.
- Very good diseases resistance especially to powdery mildew, brown rust, DTR, foot diseases and ear fusarium.
- Useful for cultivation on weaker soils conditions. It works great as a component of cereal mixtures.
- Medium-high plants and good resistance to lodging.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 400-420 germinating seeds per 1m² (ca. 200-220 kg/ha).
- Alternative variety, useful in late autumn sowings.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||early||Lodging resistance||7.8||Good|
|Time of ripening||early||Sprouting resistance||6.0||High|
|Height of the plant||medium||Protein content||8.0||High|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high||Gluten content||8.0||High|
|Brown rust||8.3||High||Ear septoria||7.2||Good|
|Yellow rust||7.7||Good||Ear fusarium||8.0||High|
|Foot diseases||7.9||High||Foot diseases||8.3||High|