Easy to Grow!
- Impetus is the newest, medium-early variety of spring triticale, characterised by high fertility in all growing regions in Poland.
- Among registered varieties it has the highest resistance to yellow rust, and very high resistance to mildew, brown rust, brown leaf blotch, rhynchosporium and leaf septoria.
- It is a short straw variety (approx. 82-89 cm) with the highest lodging resistance.
- Impetus is characterized by an unusual grain uniformity with high lodging resistance and quite high TGW (approx. 40-45 grams) with a high protein content.
- Tolerates weaker but pH-adjusted sites.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal term is approx. 400-440 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (approx. 170-200 kg / ha).
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium||Lodging resistance||8.1||High|
|Time of ripening||medium||Sprouting resistance||5.0||Good|
|Height of the plant||medium||Protein content||5.0||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high||Grain density||4.0||Good|
|Brown rust||8.1||High||Ear septoria||7.2||Good|