Quality, winterhardiness and yields!
- Awned type wheat with good baking quality, quality group A.
- Very good yields in all regions of Poland, the best one among all awned wheat verieties cultivated in Poland.
- Very good winterhardiness.
- Medium short type, the shortest among all awned wheat varieties.
- Very good lodging resistance. However in intensive technology it requires shortening.
- Good resistance to fungal diseases.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 380-400 germinating seeds per 1m2 (ca. 180-200 kg/ha). In the event of early sowing an intensive cultivat etechnology, the rate should be decreased by 10%. In the event of late sowing, the rate should be increased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||late||Protein content||6.0||High|
|Time of ripening||late||Gluten content||6.0||High|
|Height of the plant||medium||Lodging resistance||6.8||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high||Sprouting resistance||6.0||High|
|Brown rust||7.7||Good||Ear fusarium||8.2||High|
|Yellow rust||7.8||High||Foot diseases||7.8||High|