- A new variety of two-row feed barley.
- Record high yield in medium and intensive cultivation technology.
- Perfect for medium-quality and better soils.
- A variety with an early time of ear emergence and ripening date.
- A variety with medium-short straw and good lodging resistance, which increases the safety of cultivation with increased doses of nitrogen fertilization.
- Coarse grain, with a very good evenness and a small proportion of offal.
- Good winter hardiness (5 on a 90 scale) and good health.
- High protein content, which makes it ideal for feeding pigs.
- Very good tillering ability.The recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is 250-300 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (approx. 120-140 kg / ha)
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||early||Protein content||6.0||High|
|Time of ripening||early||Lodging resistance||7.4||Good|
|Height of the plant||medium short||Winter hardiness||5.0||High|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high|
|Snow mold||7.9||High||Barley rust||7.1||Good|
|Net blotch||7.2||Good||Dark brown spot||6.8||Medium|