Diamond among cereals!
- Population winter rye variety. One of the yielding rye leader in Poland.
- Good diseases resistance.
- Medium high plants with good lodging resistance.
- Well-uniformed grain with medium high TKW and high density.
- Very good baking quality, ideal for milling and baking purposes.
- Good sprouting resistance.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is 280-320 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 90-110 kg/ha). In case of late sowing, the rate should be increased by 10%. In case of early sowing and intensive cultivate technology, the rate should be decreased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||early||Falling numbers||5.0||Good|
|Time of ripening||early||Protein content||7.0||High|
|Height of the plant||slightly shortened||Lodging resistance||6.0||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||High|
|Leaves septoria||6.9||Medium||Stem rust||7.1||Good|