The return of abundance!
- Return is the newest variety of double-row fodder barley.
- It shows excellent fertility in all barley growing regions.
- It is characterized by a medium-early time if ear emergence and ripening.
- Good disease resistance, especially against snow mold, powdery mildew and barley rust.
- It is a short-stemmed variety with very good lodging resistance.
- It has a beautiful coarse grain (55-65 g), with perfect uniformity and a low fraction of offal.
- High protein content makes it an ideal feed component.
- Very good tillering ability, which allows to reduce sowing costs – recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is approx. 250-290 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (approx. 140-160 kg / ha).
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium early||Protein content||6.0||High|
|Time of ripening||medium early||Lodging resistance||7.9||High|
|Height of the plant||medium||Winter hardiness||5.0||High|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high|
|Snow mold||8.5||High||Barley rust||7.9||High|
|Net blotch||7.3||Good||Dark brown spot||7.7||Good|