A sensational yield at low costs!
- Tilmor is the newest, high-yielding variety of spring barley.
- In 2021, a record yielding of 107% was recorded in Poland at a1 agricultural technology level.
- It does well in dry years and in less intensive cultivation technology.
- Very good tillering ability allows to reduce the sowing rate, which reduces costs.
- A farmer's finances-friendly health profile. Particularly high resistance to powdery mildew and rhynchosporium.
- Very good lodging resistance.
- High protein content - better effects in animal nutrition.
- Nice, thick grain with very good uniformity.
- The recommended sowing rate in the optimal sowing term is 280-300 germinating grains per 1m2 (approx. 140-150 kg/ha). 120-130 kg / ha)
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium ||Lodging resistance||7,6||Good|
|Time of ripening||medium ||Protein content||6,0||Good|
|Height of the plant||medium ||Grain density||7,0||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high|
|Net blotch||7,2||Good||Dark brown spot||7,7||High|