Impresses with its yield and quality!
- New winter wheat with very good yield..
- Universal variety – it is perfect for intensive and medium-intensive cultivation technologies in a wide range of soils where wheat is grown.
- Perfectly developed root system.
- Perfect for dry years!
- Has very good grain quality parameters, close to the E / A group. It is characterized by a record high falling number and glute content (E) and high protein content (A). It also has high flour baking parameters, incl. bread volume.
- A medium-short variety with good lodging resistance. In conditions of intensive cultivation technology, it requires shortening of the stem.
- It is characterized by medium earliness.
- It has good winter hardiness – (3,5).
- Very good tillering capacity – we recommend lower sowing rates!
- The recommended sowing rate in the optimal sowing term is 300-350 germinating seeds per 1 m² (ca. 150-175 kg / ha).
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium||Protein content||5.0||High|
|Time of ripening||medium||Wet gluten amount||5.0||High|
|Height of the plant||medium short||Sprouting resistance||4,9||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||medium||Lodging resistance||8,2||High|
|Brown rust||8,2||Good||Ear fusarium||8,2||High|
|Yellow rust||9,0||High||Foot diseases||9,0||Good|
|Leaves septoria||7.7||Good||Brown leaf spot||7,5||High|