European yield on Polish soils!
- Speldorado is winter spelt wheat from DANKO, registered in 2022.
- It is characterized by extraordinary high yield - No. 1 in Poland!
- It yields particularly well on medium-quality and poorer soils.
- It is a medium-early variety with increased resistance to soil acidification, which makes it possible to grow it on poorer soils.
- Medium-high plants with good lodging resistance. In conditions of intensive cultivation technology, it is recommended to shorten the stem.
- It is characterized by a very coarse grain (45-50 g).
- It has excellent grain milling and baking parameters.
- Due to good tillering, reduced sowing rates are possible. The recommended sowing rate at the optimal sowing date is: 130-160 kg of spikelets per 1 ha, i.e. 220-260 germinating grains per 1 m2 (100-130 kg/ha). In case of delayed sowing and on less fertile sites, the amount of sowing should be increased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||late||Lodging resistance||6,9||Good|
|Time of ripening||medium late||Sprouting resistance||4,9||Good|
|Height of the plant||Protein content||5,0||High|
|Weight of 1000 grains||medium||Wet gluten amount||4,0||High|
|Brown rust||8,4||High||Ear fusarium||5,3||High|