Unbeaten in yield!
- Figaro is a new, yellow-grained oat variety.
- It is characterized by a record high and stable level of yield.
- It copes very well in unfavorable, drought weather conditions.
- The highest-yielding variety in 2018-2019!
- Medium late variety, evenly ripening, of medium height, with good lodging resistance.
- Figaro has a coarse grain with a very high density, which makes it suitable for consumption purposes.
- Oats of good health, especially resistant to powdery mildew and helminthosporium.
- Due to a well-developed root system and increased resistance to soil acidification, it is recommended for cultivation in the weakest positions.
- The variety is useful for cereal mixtures.
- The recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is approx. 400-450 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (approx. 150-170 kg / ha).
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of panicle emergence||Medium late||Lodging resistance||6.6||Good|
|Time of ripening||Medium late||Protein content||4.0||Good|
|Height of the plant||Long||Fat content||2.0||Low|
|Weight of 1000 grains||High||Grain density||5.0||Good|
|Oat rust||7.4||Good||Leaves septoria||7.4||Good|