- Feedway is a record high and stable fodder variety of spring barley.
- In 2019, it was the highest-yielding variety in Poland.
- It has excellent adaptability to various climatic and soil conditions in Europe. Registered in Denmark and Poland, and in registration studies in Germany and the Baltic States.
- Very early-headed and early maturing variety.
- It has good resistance to soil acidification and high early age, which enables cultivation on poorer soils.
- It is characterized by a very good resistance to dark brown barley blotch and good resistance to powdery mildew, barley rust and rhynchosporium.
- Medium short variety (approx. 60 cm) with very good lodging resistance.
- Coarse grain with very good uniformity, low offal content and high TGW.
- The recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is approx. 280-320 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (approx. 140-160 kg / ha).
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||early||Lodging resistance||7.9||High|
|Time of ripening||early||Protein content||6.0||High|
|Height of the plant||medium short|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high|
|Net blotch||6.0||Good||Dark brown spot||8.7||High|