Perfect winter hardiness!
- Early variety with traditional length of straw.
- Good and stable yields all over the country.
- Medium high plants with medium lodging resistance.
- Very good diseases resistance. However, due to medium resistance to brown rust, it’s recommended to use fungicide treatment before earing or just after earing and flowering.
- Very good winterhardiness.
- Well-uniformed grain with high TKW.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is 360-380 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 160-180 kg/ha). In case of early sowing and intensive cultivate technology, the rate should be decreased by 10%. In case of late sowing, the rate should be increased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||early||Protein content||6.0||High|
|Time of ripening||early||Lodging resistance||6.3||Medium|
|Height of the plant||traditional||Sprouting resistance||5.0||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high||Winter hardiness||6.0||High|
|Snow mold||8.2||High||Leaves septoria||6.7||Medium|
|Brown rust||6.9||Medium||Ear fusarium||7.8||High|
|Yellow rust||6.7||Medium||Foot diseases||7.4||Good|