BATAJA – Harvest 2020 Champion!
- The newest winter wheat from DANKO breeding, registered in 2019.
- Characterized by a high yield and low soil requirements.
- Good adaptation properties to various climatic and soil conditions.
- Universal in cultivation, for good and weaker soils. It is perfect for soils of IIIa to IVb class.
- Bataja has excellent A group grain quality parameters.
- Wheat with very early tillering and ripening time and very good disease resistance. It is particularly resistant to snow mold, blade base diseases, yellow rust and DTR.
- It works well in worse positions – after corn.
- Bataja wheat has a very good winter hardiness (4.5 on a 90 scale).
- It is a variety with medium straw length and good lodging resistance.
- It has a nice, coarse grain (TGW of about 45-50 grams).
- It has a very good tillering ability – we recommend lower sowing rates!
- The recommended sowing rate in the optimal sowing term is 300-350 germinating seeds per 1 m² (ca. 160-180 kg/ha).