Healthy and stiff!
- Population winter rye variety.
- High yielding potential all over Poland.
- Traditional length of straw with good lodging resistance.
- Good resistance to diseases, especially to powdery mildew, fusarium and foot diseases.
- Early variety, gives good results on poorer soils with water shortage.
- Good baking quality and increased protein content. Useful for milling and baking purposes.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is 280-320 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 90-110 kg/ha). In case of late sowing, the rate should be increased by 10%. In case of early sowing and intensive cultivate technology, the rate should be decreased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||early||Falling numbers||5.0||Good|
|Time of ripening||early||Protein content||7.0||High|
|Height of the plant||traditional||Lodging resistance||5.8||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||medium||Sprouting resistance||5.0||Good|
|Leaves septoria||6.7||Medium||Stem rust||7.6||High|