- Good regrowth energy in individual swaths.
- High yield of green and dry matter, especially in the 1st and 2nd swath.
- Increased resistance to lodging
- Good plant regeneration after harsh winters.
- Increased protein content and lower crude fiber content.
- High seed yield.
- A variety suitable for mowing and field use.
- Recommended for pure sowing and mixed crops.
– sowing in a mixture with rye for green forage or silage: 60-80 kg / ha of rye + 25-30 kg / ha of ryegrass, after harvesting green forage and feeding with nitrogen at a dose of 60-68 kg / ha, used for mowing or grazing,
– in winter catch crop with vetch and incarnate: ryegrass 15-20 kg / ha + winter vetch 40-50 kg / ha + incarnate 15-20 kg / ha, mowing date 3rd decade of May,
– in a mixture with red and Persian clover: ryegrass 10 kg / ha + clover 10 kg / ha.