Yield leader among population rye!
- Dańkowskie Kanter is the newest early variety of winter rye characterised by high yielding in Poland and in many European countries.
- Has very good adaptive properties to different climate and soil conditions. Especially recommended for cultivation on poor soils.
- Tolerates well unregulated soil pH.
- Registered in Poland and in registration studies in many European countries.
- Dańkowskie Kanter is characterised by very good disease resistance, that fits in with the European Green Deal strategy, which implies a sustainable use of plant protection products in the EU.
- The variety is suitable for organic agriculture.
- It has coarse grain (TGW approx. 32-34 g) with very good quality parameters what makes it especially useful for milling and baking purpose.
- Its quality confirmed in other countries, esp. in Scandinavian, where they have difficult conditions for growing cereals for consumption purposes.
- Extraordinary tillering ability - low sowing rates are recommended.
- The recommended sowing rate is 280-300 grains germinating seeds per 1 m2 (approx. 90-100 kg/ha)
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium||Falling numbers||5.0||Good|
|Time of ripening||medium||Protein content||6.0||High|
|Height of the plant||medium||Lodging resistance||6.0||High|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high|
|Brown rust||7.3||Good||Leaves septoria||7.0||Good|
|Stem rust||7.7||Good||Foot diseases||7.4||Good|