- First variety with brown husk listed in Poland.
- Good diseases resistance, especially to powdery mildew.
- Medium time of panicle emergence and maturing.
- Short plants with good lodging resistance.
- Large and well-uniformed grain with low husk content.
- Increased level of exogenous amino-acids and increased feeding value of protein, in comparison with yellow types of oats.
- Increased iron and manganese content, which improves animals productivity. Highly recommended for feeding horses and gooses.
- Recommended sowing rate in early sowing term is 400-450 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 150-170 kg/ha).
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of panicle emergence||medium||Protein content||4.0||Medium|
|Time of ripening||medium||Fat content||4.0||Medium|
|Height of the plant||short||Grain density||6.0||High|
|Weight of 1000 grains||medium||Lodging resistance||6.0||Good|