Early and healthy!
- Dańkowskie Kalcyt is a new rye variety with a very high yield, registered in Poland in 2022.
- It is an early variety, suitable for various climatic and soil conditions.
- It tolerates soils with lowered pH and poor crop rotation.
- Dańkowskie Kalcyt has good disease resistance, especially to powdery mildew, stem base diseases, stem and brown rust, and low susceptibility to ergot. Fits into the Green Deal strategy.
- Variety with low straw and good resistance to lodging.
- It has thick grain (MTZ about 30-35 g) with high uniformity and a low share of offal.
- Very good grain quality parameters make it perfect for milling and baking purposes. Excellent tillering capacity allows to reduce sowing costs.
- The recommended sowing rate at the optimal sowing date is 260 grains/m² (about 80-90 kg/ha) - 2 sowing units.
- In the case of early sowing and intensive cultivation technology, the sowing rate should be reduced by 10% - i.e. 1.8 units/ha.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||early||Protein content||9,6||High|
|Time of ripening||early||Sprouting resistance||5.0||Good|
|Height of the plant||high||Lodging resistance||6,4||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high||Falling numbers||5,0||Good|
|Brown rust||8,3||High||Leaves septoria||6.6||Medium|
|Stem rust||7,9||High||Foot diseases||7,7||Good|