- Tributo is the latest variety of triticale from DANKO, registered in 2022 in Poland, also being tested in many European countries.
- Above-average yielding puts this variety at the forefront of triticale yielding in Poland.
- Short-straw variety with high lodging resistance.
- It is suitable for cultivation in a wide range of soil quality (IIIa – V).
- Mid-late time of ear emergence and mid-early ripening time.
- It has a record-high resistance to diseases, especially to stem base diseases, powdery mildew, yellow and brown rust, septoria nodorum blotch, rhynchosporium, ear fusarium. Good health profile allows to reduce expenses on protection.
- Tributo has beautiful coarse grain (TGW about 45-50 g).
- It is distinguished by above-average resistance to sprouting resistance.
- High protein content – ideal for animal nutrition.
- Record-breaking frost resistance (5.5) ensures the safety of cultivation throughout the whole country.
- Very good tillering ability allows reduced sowing rates, what transfers to lower cost of purchasing seed material.
Recommended sowing rate at the optimal sowing date is 250-300 germinating grains per 1 m2 (approx. 130-150 kg/ha). For early sowing and intensive cultivation technology, the norm should be reduced by 10%.
In the case of delayed sowing, the sowing rate should be increased by 10%.