King of poor soils!
- Dańkowskie Skand is the newest variety of winter rye, characterized by a high yield and low soil requirements, which means that it can be grown on the poorest soils.
- Rye with an early heading and ripening time, with a slightly shortened stem length and good lodging resistance.
- It has the highest resistance to lodging among the population rye.
- It is characterized by good resistance to diseases, especially high resistance to snow mold and powdery mildew.
- Does not require the use of intensive technologies of fungicide protection, which results in the optimization of cultivation costs.
- The recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is 240-260 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (about 80-90 kg / ha), i.e. 2 sowing units.
- In the case of early sowing and intensive cultivation technology, the rate should be reduced by 10%.
- In the case of delayed sowing, the sowing rate should be increased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||early||Falling numbers||3.0||Medium|
|Time of ripening||early||Protein content||5.0||High|
|Height of the plant||slightly shortened||Lodging resistance||6.2||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||medium|
|Brown rust||6.5||Medium||Leaves septoria||6.7||Medium|
|Stem rust||7.4||Good||Foot diseases||7.4||Good|