Low demanding awned wheat!
- Bread wheat variety, B quality group.
- Ideal for milling and baking purposes.
- Good yields in all regions of Poland.
- Very good winterhardiness and good resistance to majority of wheat diseases.
- Large and good looking grain.
- Very good baking parameters: high protein and gluten of a very good quality content.
- Early time of ripening.
- Useful for cultivation on various soil types, particularly on medium wheat soil complex.
- Intermediate sprouting resistance.
- Harvest must be done just after ripening.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 380-450 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 180-220 kg/ha). In case of early sowing and intensive cultivate technology, the rate should be decreased by 10%. In case of late sowing, the rate should be increased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||early||Protein content||6.0||High|
|Time of ripening||early||Gluten content||6.0||High|
|Height of the plant||medium length||Lodging resistance||6.8||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high||Sprouting resistance||4.0||Medium|
|Brown rust||7.4||Good||Ear fusarium||8.0||High|
|Leaves septoria||6.0||Medium||Brown leaf spot||7.6||Good|