The new visage of quality!
- Dańkowskie Dragon is the newest rye from DANKO breeding, registered in 2020, characterized by the best quality among all population rye varieties available on the market.
- Excellent quality parameters, ie high falling number, increased pasting temperature and high viscosity of the gruel.
- High falling number, which ensures long-lasting good grain quality during wet harvesting.
- Grain of medium TGW (in the type of rye D. Granat) with good uniformity.
- Dańkowskie Dragon is an early variety with medium height (type D. Granat) and good lodging resistance.
- Very good resistance to soil acidification, which enables to cultivate it on poorer soils.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is 260 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (about 80-90 kg / ha), ie. 2 sowing units.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||early||Protein content||5.0||Good|
|Time of ripening||early||Sprouting resistance||5.0||Good|
|Height of the plant||medium||Lodging resistance||5.7||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||medium||Falling numbers||6.0||Good|
|Brown rust||6.4||Medium||Leaves septoria||6.6||Medium|
|Stem rust||7.4||Good||Foot diseases||7.5||Good|