Yield of your dreams!
- Superb yielding potential.
- Fodder type of barley, especially recommended as the component of pigs and poultry feeding mixtures.
- Very good diseases resistance.
- Medium high plants with good lodging resistance.
- Medium early variety with large grain.
- Multi-purposes variety, recommended for good soils. Due to increased resistance to low pH, it can be also cultivated on poorer soils.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is 280-320 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 130-150 kg/ha).
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||early||Protein content||4.0||Medium|
|Time of ripening||medium early||Grain density||6.0||Good|
|Height of the plant||medium||Lodging resistance||6.8||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high|
|Mildew||8.2||High||Dark brown spot||7.7||Good|