Best for poor soils!
- Dańkowskie Hadron is a new variety of population rye with very high yield.
- From the moment of registration it has belonged to the group of the highest-yielding population varieties. It yields particularly high in south-eastern, central and western Poland.
- It has a very good and good disease resistance, in particular to snow mold, powdery mildew, foot diseases and brown and stem rust.
- It is an early variety that works well on weak and very weak soils.
- Dańkowskie Hadron is a variety with a traditional straw length and good stiffness.
- Due to high tillering capacity and high resistance to snow mold, it is also qualified for organic farming.
- No 1 in yield in extensive cultivation!
- Recommended sowing rate in the optimal sowing term: 280-300 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca 80-100 kg/ha).
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||early||Protein content||6.0||High|
|Time of ripening||early||Falling numbers||4.0||Good|
|Height of the plant||traditional||Sprouting resistance||5.0||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high||Lodging resistance||5.8||Good|
|Brown rust||7.2||Good||Leaves septoria||6.9||Medium|
|Stem rust||7.8||High||Foot diseases||7.5||Good|