High yield, superb tillering capacity!
- Population rye variety with high and stable yields.
- Medium high plants with good lodging resistance.
- Good diseases and sprouting resistance.
- Very good milling and baking parameters.
- Very good adaptation ability to different climate and soil conditions.
- Recommended for poorer soil cultivation. However, due to stiff straw it can be successfully cultivated on good soils as well.
- Early variety with superb tillering capacity.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is 260 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 80-90 kg/ha), which is 2 sowing units. In case of early sowing and intensive cultivate technology, the rate should be decreased by 10%. In case of late sowing, the rate should be increased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||early||Falling numbers||5.0||Good|
|Time of ripening||early||Protein content||6.0||High|
|Height of the plant||medium||Lodging resistance||6.6||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||medium|
|Leaves septoria||6.8||Medium||Stem rust||7.6||Good|