- Poker is a new, yellow-grained, mid-early variety of oats.
- High and stable level of yielding throughout Poland (102% of the pattern in 2018-2019).
- Poker has a very high seed density, which makes it perfect for consumption purposes.
- It is characterized by coarse grain with extraordinary uniformity and a high TGW as well as a high protein content (6).
- It has a reduced husk content (approx. 25%).
- Not tall (approx. 85-90 cm) with good stiffness and even maturation. Useful for grain mixtures.
- The recommended sowing rate in optimal term is approx. 400-450 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (approx. 150-170 kg / ha).
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of panicle emergence||early||Lodging resistance||6.8||Good|
|Time of ripening||early||Protein content||6.0||High|
|Height of the plant||Fat content||4.0||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high||Grain density||6.0||Good|
|Crown rust||7.2||Good||Leaves septoria||7.8||High|