This grain makes good bread!
- Comandor is a new DANKO winter wheat.
- It is characterized by a high level of yield in both medium-intensive and intensive cultivation technology.
- Perfect for medium quality and better soils.
- It has grain with very good uniformity, high density, extraordinary glassiness and excellent quality parameters, on the border of E / A group. It is characterized by a record high falling number and gluten content (at the level of group E) and high protein content.
- Wheat with good resistance to diseases, especially to yellow and brown rust and ear fusarium. There is no need to use intensive fungicide protection technology, which optimizes cultivation costs.
- Very good winter hardiness – 4.5 on a 90 scale.
- Has an increased tolerance to soil acidification, which means that it can be cultivated in soils with unregulated pH.
- It is a medium height variety with good stiffness. In conditions of intensive cultivation technology it requires shortening or stiffening of the stem.
- Comandor has a very good pre-harvest sprouting resistance.
- Very good tillering capacity, suitable for delayed sowing.
- The sowing rate in the optimal sowing term is 320-360 germinating seeds per m2, ie: ca. 160-180 kg/ha.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium ||Protein content||5.0||High|
|Time of ripening||medium ||Wet gluten amount||7.0||High|
|Height of the plant||medium||Sprouting resistance||5.0||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||High||Lodging resistance||7.1||Good|
|Brown rust||7.8||High||Ear fusarium||7.8||High|
|Yellow rust||8.9||High||Foot diseases||7.7||Good|