Healthy crop, stable yields!
- Short straw plants with high and stable yields.
- Good resistance to fungal diseases.
- High winterhardiness, which makes it useful for cultivation all over the country.
- Very high lodging resistance.
- Large grain of high density and high protein content. Especially useful in pigs and poultry feeding.
- Medium late variety.
- Very good tillering capacity.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 320-360 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 140-160 kg/ha). In case of early sowing and intensive cultivate technology, the rate should be decreased by 10%. In case of late sowing, the rate should be increased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
Time of ear emergence
Time of ripening
Height of the plant
Weight of 1000 grains