Yield, winterhardiness and earliness!
- Early, good yielding variety with high winterhardiness.
- Medium high plants with good lodging resistance.
- Suitable for poorer soils due to increased tolerance to soil acidity.
- Good resistance to diseases, especially to powdery mildew, rynchosporium and barley rust.
- Well-uniformed, large grain with high protein content and low screening losses.
- Recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is about 270-320 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca. 140-160 kg/ha). In case of early sowing and intensive cultivate technology, the rate should be decreased by 10%. In case of late sowing, the rate should be increased by 10%.
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of panicle emergence||early||Protein content||5.0||High|
|Time of ripening||early||Lodging resistance||6.6||Good|
|Height of the plant||medium||Winter hardiness||5.5||High|
|Weight of 1000 grains||high|
|Rynchosporium||7.6||High||Dark brown spot||6.8||Medium|
|Net blotch||6.7||Medium||Snow mold||7.7||High|