Yield, quality and healthiness!
- Winter wheat from DANKO breeding with high yielding, in both medium-intensive and intensive cultivation technology.
- Perfect for medium quality and poorer soils.
- Tytanika has very good grain quality parameters, close to the A / B group. It is characterized by a particularly high falling number (at the level of group E) and high gluten content.
- Very good winter hardiness, rated 5.0.
- Good disease resistance, especially pow
- Titanic has a very good resistance to soil acidification, which makes it possible to cultivate it on medium-quality and poorer soils.dery mildew, stem base diseases, brown rust, yellow rust and wheat tan spot.
- A medium height variety with fairly good lodging resistance. In conditions of intensive technology, it requires shortening of the blade.
- Has a very good tillering capacity.
- The recommended sowing rate is 320-360 germinating seeds per 1 m² (ca. 160-180 kg/ha).
Main agricultural and utility characteristics
|Time of ear emergence||medium late||Protein content||4.0||Good|
|Time of ripening||medium late||Wet gluten amount||5.0||Good|
|Height of the plant|| short||Sprouting resistance||5.0||Good|
|Weight of 1000 grains||medium||Lodging resistance||6.8||Good|
|Brown rust||7.7||Good||Ear fusarium||7.5||Good|
|Yellow rust||8.7||High||Foot diseases||7.8||High|
|Leaves septoria||7.0||Good||Brown leaf spot||7.6||Good|